
Going well...except, I have been having panic attacks while I sleep. They usually revolve around that I have not taken the right supplements and this will hurt the baby or that I'm not doing something I am supposed to do. Please pray for calmness during sleep. I think I am having them because I am so busy with my kindergartners all day and things at night with Johnny that my mind is trying to address things that I haven't had time to address. I pray for more quiet times before the Lord, as I am writing this, I am thinking this could help.
I actually filled out regular maternity paperwork today! I am being considered as a normal pregnant woman!! Saw baby and heartbeat is up to 179. Things are going really well.
I have posted a picture of the baby in 3D. The head is leaning to the right with what looks to be a really long neck and you can make out the nose, mouth, arms crossed over chest, belly, and legs. Our little alien, I think it looks very sincere already.
No comments:
Post a Comment