Friday, October 29, 2010

Week 15

This week was a pretty uneventful week. I was playing around with my heart rate monitor that I use for working out and just wondered if I could find the baby's heartbeat...almost instantly I found 186 and I knew that it wasn't mine. That was pretty cool. I used to do the same with Gabriel, but I never picked it up fully. I would know that he was there, but the heart rate monitor didn't register him fully. I felt it was the Lord's way of letting me know this baby is stronger.

Appointment yesterday, Dr. Nilson said that baby is normal, blood work came back normal and BABY is Normal. My mom went with me and so she can testify that I had him tell me about 5 times. The man is extremely patient!!

Not much else to report except, I have had some co-workers tell me that I am definitely looking pregnant now. And according to my sweet and honest friend Emily, I am getting out of the beer belly phase and into the yes, she is pregnant phase. ;)

**My friend started chemo, and my thoughts are on another friend who is having a biopsy done on Nov. 9th. Prayers for Cancer-free are pouring out for both of you wonderful ladies, who have touched my life and walked so closely with me along my journey! I feel honored to share in yours.

Blessings to you all on this glorious Friday!

1 comment: