Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Week 16

So we hit a big milestone in our hearts this week! Johnny and I actually bought the baby's 1st gift. This is going to sound so sad, but with Gabriel we never bought him anything. We had friends give us gifts, but Johnny and I never bought him anything. Even when we buried him, we felt that Jesus came into the world swaddled in a blanket and left the world covered in a shroud and so that is how we buried Gabriel. Now that I think about it, I think we did buy the burial blanket. The memory is a little fuzzy. Anyway...sidetracked... back to my thoughts. Johnny and I wanted the baby's first gift to be from us as a sign of faith and TRUST. As you can imagine, Johnny is super pleased with what we bought. I'm glad K-State is purple, a neutral color.




Am I pushing my belly out? I feel like it looks like I am. I'm not trying to but this was the best of the pics. Thanks Shaleah for being my photographer.

Love that I am getting energy back and the moodiness is wearing off. I love the 2nd trimester!!

Last night, we were sitting in bible study with two other couples. All of a sudden, I jumped because I felt something really weird. Everyone laughed! It was supper funny because we were in a deep conversation. After thinking about it and talking with the other girls in the group, I believe it was a kick! However, isn't it a little early for feeling this because with Gabriel I was 22 weeks? Wondering now, if I will feel anymore this week.

Would love to know how far along others were with the first flutter and the first kick. Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Loving the updates and you look so cute in your pictures! I felt both Mattias and Elise kick right around the 15 week mark, so it's possible that you're feeling kicks! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy things are going great for you!! The outfit looks like something Johnny would like! I think I felt Autumn kick around 17 weeks, hard to remember since I was nervous throughout the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete