Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Week 13


Yay! Second Trimester! This is where the fun begins.



This blog has been a great outlet for me. This week has been sooo exhausting! I am in bed every night by 8:30.



This week has made me sad a little too. If you have ever lost a child, I am sure you can hear my heart on this. It makes me so sad when friends or even acquaintances act as though I'm a leper because we lost Gabriel at 2 days old. I want to shout, "I promise it is not contagious! You will not catch recurrent miscarriage or infant loss by sharing your pregnancy with me. God has His plan, nothing you do or don't do will change it." I had to come to terms that I can't let their actions control me. My joy is that God has chosen to bless us at this moment with this life growing inside of me. No matter how long or short, I get to know this being, God has a plan! Now, selfishly I pray that this little one, outlive Johnny and me by years to come. Also, I want them to experience their own family and the love of our Savior.

Baby's heart rate was 184 and looks really good. I'm thinking that the little one looks like Johnny already.

Dr. Nilson got the results back. He is going to clarify with the reporter because he said they were reported differently than any before. However, the way he is reading them now says that our chances of having anything wrong with baby is less than a normal person's chances. Does that make sense? Basically, they look really good.

My friend, Jessica went with me and I called her last night because my thoughts started thinking that maybe Dr. Nilson wasn't honest and he wasn't sure that they were good. Jessica said very sweetly, "Kellie, I heard you ask and Dr. Nilson tell you 5 times that Yes! the baby looks normal!"

Have a great week friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment