Told my students today that we are having a baby. Boy are they excited! They all got to ask if question if they wanted. Some made statements. Here are the Top 5.
5. When the baby is 5 like us will you bring them to school with us?
4. Did you know that the baby will cut out and then they sew you back?
3. Will you bring the baby to visit us? So sweet.
2. Women push babies out of their wa wa.
1. Mrs. Gaffney, how can you be having a baby? Your belly is so little.
**I also found out that lots of their moms are having babies (so not true) and that one is not having a baby, but just fat. I'm sure the moms would all appreciate this!
Concrete is being poured for the house today. Pictures to come with this!!
Oh man... I would have died from laughter at number 2... love it! Love their curious little minds. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete