Friday, December 24, 2010

Week 23

Merry Christmas! Happy Birthday Jesus! Thank you for coming as an infant and dying on the cross, so we may know the Lord and have life everlasting!!

Last Friday night, Johnny got us tickets to the Nutcracker. Baby was dancing away the whole program. Afterwards we were laying on the sofa watching a movie and baby kicked so hard that I jumped! It scared Johnny. It was a really hard kick.

The next morning my ribs were sore. I didn't think anything of it until I kept saying how sore they were and wondered what happened. Johnny asked if it could have been from the kick. Sure enough, it is in the exact same spot. I looked it up online and called a few friends and I am inferring (like this term Rosa Parks friends) that the baby kicked so hard the little darling bruised me. Crazy!

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas! Blessings each and everyone one!

No comments:

Post a Comment