Friday, March 25, 2011

Week 36

Look at that nose! I was expecting a vaginal exam, but when he did the sonogram the baby's head was down but not in the birth canal yet, so I guess he felt it wasn't needed. I asked if this meant for sure that we could deliver at Saint Francis South because you have to be 37+ weeks to go there. His answer was, "You will definately make 37 weeks!" YAY!! Huge praise!


Another huge God blessing is... At the beginning of the pregnancy, I had to have to infusions. Dr. Nilson's staff hired a nurse from one of the hospitals to do the infusions. Her name is Kristen Buchannan. Yesterday afternoon, I asked the office manager, Kora if I could have her info because Kristen wanted me to let her know how things ended up. Kora called Kristen right then and Kristen works at Saint Francis South. She told me that if she wasn't working to text her and she would come right up to the hosipital. What a huge blessing to know a nurse personally ahead of time.

For me, I am feeling really good. The occasional sharp pains through my sciatic nerve, but for the most part feeling really good. People are asking if I am ready for this little one. My reply is, "It is all still surreal. Until we leave the hospital with the little one in our arms, I am not sure it will feel real."

Johnny's baby had so much happen to it this week. Here is the list of all that has happened. Paint finished, driveway and walkway finished, lights up, electricity on, cabinets finished, counters will finish today, master shower finished, flooring up and down start today, plumbing starts today. The house has transformed and we are loving it. Can't wait for everyone to see it. I will do a walkthrough video when it is complete.






Have a great weekend and week everyone! Thank you for being there for us. It is greatly appreciated and prayerfully not overlooked!










1 comment:

  1. Looking good, Mama! I can't believe it's only 4 (or less) more weeks. So many exciting thinkgs going for you guys and I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete