Friday, February 18, 2011

Week 31

Not a lot to report this week. After 2 weeks of resting at home, Monday started with the kid's Valentine's Party. It was a Valentine day! By the end of the day, I could barely walk and swollen once again. However, once we got back to our routine on Tuesday, I am doing a lot better. Still swelling, but I have a feeling this will be par for the course from now until the end.

God's amazing creation has hit me this week. How can people not believe He exists? Being pregnant is the most astonishing thing to me. How can you love someone so much that you can't see? Just feeling them moves, gives your heart the warm fuzziness that only love brings. Amazing.

Be blessed this week!

1 comment:

  1. So happy to read all of your good news! It's true, how can anyone not beleive in God that has ever witnessed a life come into this world? Life is such a miracle, such a blessing. It is hard to post on the blog. I have to choose preview mode first and then I'm able to post...But you're worth it! Love you, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete