Monday, January 10, 2011

Week 26

I had been talking about our milestone of having Johnny feel the baby. I totally forgot to write last week that Johnny did feel the baby and see the baby kick my shirt for the first time on Dec. 29th. He is so super cute with the baby and my belly. I've been able to play with baby some. Where I push my belly and the baby will find the spot and push back. he, he so much fun!
Being pregnant goes by so fast! I love it. Have I said this before? We are now in the double digits to go. Johnny is taking in it stride, but I have to say that I get a little nervous. I am a pro at the ages of 4,5, 6 and 7 but a newborn???? Scary business! Thank goodness that in my weakness the Lord is strong! There are already lots of prayers going up about this.

The roof is on... They finished right as the snow started falling. BLESSING!!






No comments:

Post a Comment